Do the Watts Up Electrical Home Safety Test
Are you confident about your home’s electrical safety and wiring?
The condition of your electrical systems can deteriorate over time, which can result in serious problems and endanger the safety of your home.If you answer yes to any of the below questions, submit the form and we will contact you within the working day to arrange your home safety check and advise you on the state of your systems.
Just answer the questions below and get in touch with us for a free quote.
- Is your household 40 years or older?
- Has your home been previously owned?
- In the last 10 years, has your home undegone major additions or renovations?
- Do your lights dim or flicker when you turn something on?
- Do your circuit breakers trip or do you have rewireable fuses? *
- Are your light switch and outlet face plates discoloured or hot to touch? *
- Do your power outlets or light switches crack, sizzle or buzz? *
- Are extension cords or multiboxes permanently in use around your property? *
- Had a major appliance installed? *
If you answered no to all these questions your home safe should be electrically safe.
If you answered yes to any these questions your home is not safe electrically safe.Contact Us